Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Little Unfinished Business....

Before I took what I am now referring to as my break from my normal routine, I left some unfinished tales, so I thought I would bring one of them up to date before moving on with the new content. When we last spoke at the first of the year, there were a lot of things happening. One of the most notable was the issue with my sister’s health. It took a few surgeries and doctor’s visits, but I am glad to say that she is finally getting back to normal. My nephew is still doing great and we are all thankful that both of them are progressing quite nicely. It has been a long road for her so far, and we all know that she is going to have to continue learning how to live with Chrons, but I am sure that my nephew can keep them on the right track. I want to say thank you again for all the support and prayers.


I have a link to my sister’s blog in the High Seas Reading section, A Day in the Life of Brady, if you would like to check out the newest little buccaneer to join our crew. The boy has already been sending him the necessary pirate gear, so he can look the part.

Like I said earlier, a little unfinished business, now the fun stuff. Let the adventures begin....

Seja o primeiro a comentar

John B's Cigar Blog ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO