Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CAO Mx2 Robusto: A Great Way to Spend a Holiday.


Like many people I enjoyed a long weekend over Memorial Day, and luckily I did find time between swimming and the beach to enjoy a cigar. I recently received a CAO Sampler from Cigars Direct, and I decided that I just had to try the CAO Mx2 Robusto. I am a huge fan of maduro cigars and I have to say that this smoke with its maduro wrapper as well as a maduro binder had me intrigued. Once again I can't say enough about the quality of cigars that I have been getting from Cigars Direct, everything looked perfect, the Mx2 included. I cut my cigar and checked the draw, and immediately picked up a hint of sweetness. This cigar proved to be a medium to full cigar, changing in tastes frequently as it progressed. The cigar had moments of a sweet chocolate taste then progressed to spicy at other points in the smoke. It had a nice even burn line with no need for any touchups. I found myself truly relaxed and enjoying a fine smoke, a perfect way to enjoy a long weekend.

The sampler which was the May Cigar of the Month selection, called the CAO Spring Collection, and included some awesome cigars. The package included the CAO Mx2, Black Bengal, 'VR' Moby, Brazilia Gol, and, the Italia Ciao. This is an excellent selection of some of CAO's best offerings. If you are a CAO fan or have always wanted to try CAO cigars here is a link to the CAO Spring Collection. Check it out and while you are at the site check out the Cigar of The Month Club, it's a great way to try something new!

CAO 5-Pack

Seja o primeiro a comentar

John B's Cigar Blog ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO