Friday, May 8, 2009

The Mobile Man Cave: Nub Habano on Wheels

As an outside salesman I spend a lot of time in my vehicle, travelling to and from jobsites and to the office. My Jeep is my man cave on wheels, so to speak. Now that I live in an area where it is warm almost year round, the mobile man cave makes a great place to enjoy a cigar on the go. I keep my travel caddy stocked with a few sticks, along with a cutter and lighter. Yesterday I had to make a long drive to a jobsite late in the day which made for a great opportunity to fire up a stogie.


I had received a cigar in one of my samplers from Cigars Direct that had caught my interest, the Nub Habano. I had yet to try this line of cigar and when I found out that Olivia was involved with the cigar I figured I was in for a great smoke. I am a big fan of the Olivia Serie G line and always have a few in my humidor. With about an hour of drive time I lit my cigar and settled in behind the wheel. The Nub is a four inch, sixty-four ring gauge cigar, so right away you may under estimate what this cigar has to offer, however don't be fooled by the size. The Nicaraguan grown Habano wrapper and filler of the Nub provided a nice robust punch is a small package. I would rank this cigar a medium to full on strength with a nice flavor complexity. The cigar had a nice smooth draw and the smoke had a nice aroma. I have to admit that the Jeep smelled like a fine tobacco shop. I made my drive and really enjoyed my cigar. I will definitely be adding the Nub to my humidor. With my work day over and my stogie down to my knuckle I decided to call it a day. My next stop was the pool to swim with the boy, what a tough day.


If you want to try the Nub Habano 464 Torpedo here is a link to a nice 5-pack.


Nub Habano 464 Torpedo



1 Comentário:

Anonymous said...

thank for the rec

John B's Cigar Blog ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO