Monday, January 7, 2008

John B's Barware Pictures

Here are a few pictures of the new glassware I mentioned in the last post. I have to say that the lovely wife did an excellent job on this Christmas present. You have to love a woman that buys you cigars and classy glasses to enjoy your spirits. The feel and the weight of these glasses are perfect. I am confident that these glasses will provide many years of faithful service.

The set that I received consisted of four glasses and a decanter each monogrammed.


The Decanter



The Glass
(Hand not included, unless glass is full)


The Set, Welcome to Club B.


I apologize that I do not have the information on the manufacturer, but the girls at The Pink Bee can give you the scoop. Their phone number is (606) 676-9144.

3 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

They are Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

where did you get your humidor?

John B said...

I bought my humidor at Schwab's Pipes 'n Stuff in Lexington, Ky.
They had a large selection and the staff was really helpful. They also keep quite a few cigars also, and their price are always pretty good.

John B's Cigar Blog ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO